Spring cleaning doesn’t only mean getting rid of the clutter in your attic. It may be time to clean out your pantry and shape up your diet!
A few simple tips to get you started on a healthy diet…
- Start your day with a glass of warm lemon water- Alkalize the body!
- Try your best to rid caffeine from your morning routine- supplement with non-caffeinated herbal teas.
- Chew, chew, chew! This aids in proper nutrient absorption and digestion.
- Go Raw or go home- (not really) but try your best to incorporate raw/enzymatically live foods into your diet.
- Colorful fruits and veggies not only look pretty, but taste great and are good for you!
- Organic & Local is not only good for you, but also good for your community.
- All about moderation- don’t overload during meal time!
- Most importantly, just be sure to balance your diet while enjoying the foods you eat!
What are you doing to balance your diet? How are you planning to stay healthy this year? Favorite colorful foods recipe?