6 great reasons to practice yoga this summer:
- ENERGIZE. The summer heat and humidity can leave you sluggish, so grab your mat and head to class for an energizing yoga practice that will leave you feeling refreshed and empowered.
- FEEL GREAT. Get ready for swimsuit season with a workout that doesn’t just make you look great, but truly feel great in you skin and at peace in your mind!
- ACCLIMATIZE. Head over to one of our Hot Vinyasa classes to acclimate your body to the hot and humid summer weather. And as an added bonus, it might even feel cooler outside when you leave!
- RELAX. Who says summer is always a vacation? Whether you’re on break or at work, summers are often jam-packed with things to do and places to be. Take some time for yourself to relax, calm your nervous system, and just zen out.
- LOOSEN UP. With summer comes a lot of great outdoors activities, from running outside and long hikes on the beach to pick-up soccer games and beach volleyball. Living yoga can help you improve your flexibility and mobility, warming you up for the activities you love.
- DO SOMETHING FOR YOU! Whether you need an invigorating flow or a gentle release, spend some quality time with yourself. After all, isn’t that what summer is really about?